The Board of Review is a board of three community members that hear resident's and business' appeals of property assessments. More information on the scope of the Board of Review can be found on the State website here: Board of Review Q&A .
- All Board of Review meetings are scheduled according to Michigan State Law.
- The Board of Review is required to meet in March of each year; to file an appeal for the March Board of Review, please complete the petition to the left and submit to the Township by Friday March 10, 2023.
- If there is business to conduct, the Board of Review shall also meet in July or December or both July and December.
*March Board of Review - Organization Meeting is the Tuesday following the first Monday in March. Appeal meeting starts the second Monday in March.
*July Board of Review - meets the Tuesday following the third Monday in July.
*December Board of Review - meets the Tuesday following the second Monday in December.
2023 March Board of Review (Concluded):
Organization Meeting: Tuesday March 7, 2023 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Appealing Hearing dates:
- Monday March 13, 2023 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Wednesday March 15, 2023 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.; and
- Friday March 17, 2023 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
2023 July Board of Review: (Concluded)
Tuesday July 18th 9:00 a.m.
2023 December Board of Review:
Tuesday December 12th 9:00 a.m.
Meeting is held at:
Allendale Charter Township